Last Revised on February 23, 2023
1. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you access or use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, we may ask you to provide us with the following information about you:
- Contact and artist information: Name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, artist social media details (link to artist’s Spotify page), and relationship to the artist (e.g., artist, artist manager, other artist representative). We collect this information to provide you with our Services, communicate with you about our Services (including to tell you about our Services and promote partnership opportunities that may be of interest to you), improve our Services, and respond to your queries.
- Payment information: Payment account information and billing address. We collect this information to make payments to you and to comply with our applicable legal obligations, for the purpose of combatting fraud, or to otherwise operate our business.
- Information about your use of the Services: Services that you use or otherwise express interest in. We collect this information to provide you with Services, facilitate your engagement with the Services, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and improve our Services.
- Any other information you choose to provide: This includes information that you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending us an email.
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
We may obtain information about you from other sources:
- If your talent manager or other representative has signed you up for the Services, we will collect information about you, including your name, email address and invite you to use our Services.
In addition, our website, like most websites, uses third party tools, including cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”), including Google Analytics, to provide and enhance the performance of our Services, facilitate and enhance user experience, monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development. For further information about Google Analytics, please click here. The information we collect through Tracking Technologies includes:
- Details of the devices used to access our website, such as unique device identifier, browser type, device type, and operating system information.
- IP address.
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services.
- Log data.
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data, referral activity, which emails you may have opened and ad impressions.
We may associate this information with the device you use to access the Services, or email that you use to engage with Duetti.
In addition to the specific uses of information described above, we may use all of the above information to provide, improve and develop the Services and our product offerings, including as we describe in our Terms of Service available here, to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others, for the purpose of combatting fraud, or to otherwise operate the Duetti business.
2. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may share information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your talent representative, if any, that you have authorized to access the Services.
- With vendors and service providers, including cloud storage providers, email marketing service providers, IT and security vendors, and data analytics and advertising vendors.
- With our affiliates, subsidiaries or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
- To enforce any applicable terms of service.
- To ensure the safety and security of Duetti and our users.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
5. DATA SECURITY
Any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure while in transit. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.”
6. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Services are designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US